• Airport to Thamel transportation service.
• Kathmandu- Soti khola and Dharapani- Besisahar by sharing jeep and Besi Sahar-Kathmandu by local bus.
• All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks on a twin sharing basis.
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner as per the menu.
• Tea/coffee three times a day in a cup.
• ACAP (Annapurna Conservation Area Project) permit, MCAP( Manaslu Conservation Area project) permit, TIMS permit and restricted area special permit.
• One fluent English speaking, government registered, experienced first aid trained guide who is familiar with this area.
• Accommodation for guide, food, lodge, bus transportation, salary, insurance, equipment, etc.
• Thamel to airport transportation service.
What's not Included?
• Hotel fare in Kathmandu – as there are a wide range of hotels in Kathmandu (especially in Thamel) and we want our guests to choose hotels as per their choice and budget.
• Lunch, dinner and breakfast while in Kathmandu.
• Hard and soft drinks such as coke, beer, mineral water, hot shower, etc.
• Personal equipment, personal insurance and rescue operation charge.
• Tips. (Tips are expected)