• Airport to Thamel transportation service.
• Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu by tourist bus.
• Pokhara to the starting point of the trek (Nayapul) by taxi or car/bus.
• Jomsom to Pokhara air fare.
• All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks on a twin sharing basis.
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner as per the menu.
• 2-night hotel in Pokhara (one night before trekking and one after the trekking completes).
• Tea/coffee three times a day in a cup.
• Annapurna Conservation Area entrance permit and TIMS card permits.
• One fluent English speaking, government registered, experienced first aid trained guide who is familiar with this area.
• Accommodation for guide, food, lodge, bus transportation, salary, insurance, equipment, etc.
• Thamel to airport transportation service.
What's not Included?
• Hotel fare in Kathmandu – as there are a wide range of hotels in Kathmandu (especially in Thamel) and we want our guests to choose hotels as per their choice and budget.
• Lunch, dinner and breakfast while in Kathmandu.
• Hard and soft drinks such as coke, beer, mineral water, hot shower, etc.
• Personal equipment, personal insurance and rescue operation charge.
• Tips. (Tips are expected)